Top 12 Reasons to Locate Your Business in Port Colborne
There are a number of great reasons to locate your business in Port Colborne. After reviewing our site you could probably come up with a list of your own. We’ve talked with local residents, listened to our visitors and we’ve asked our local businesses, what makes Port Colborne so attractive? We’ve come up with our own Top 12 List:
1. Location, Location, Location!
2. Only 20 minutes from the U.S. Border and 90 minutes from the Greater Toronto Area
3. Easy access via highway, railway and shipping canal
4. Close to major international airports; Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo
5. City owned railroad offering competitive rates and excellent service
6. Reasonable rates and taxes
7. Great climate
8. A great place to raise a family
9. Competitive real estate prices
10. Close to all amenities while maintaining a small town atmosphere
11. City Hall eager to contribute to your success
12. Unique ability to leverage grant programs
Other Great Reasons to Locate in Port Colborne
Port Colborne is a dynamic city with a great sense of community. You can see it in the assortment of volunteer organizations servicing the city.
You can see the pride our residents display in their homes and businesses. And you will know it by the friendly welcome you will receive from everyone who calls Port Colborne home.
Our city has it all! We have excellent recreational facilities for our residents and visitors to enjoy. We have provincially and nationally acclaimed cultural and entertainment venues. We have shops and services for every request and desire. All of this is set in our beautiful lakeside city!
On behalf of the Mayor, the Members of City Council and the residents of Port Colborne, we invite you to explore our Web site and learn more about our great city. Then come and visit.
We are sure you'll agree, Port Colborne is the perfect place for business!
For more information or further assistance, please contact:
General Manager & Director
Economic Development, Tourism & Marketing
City of Port Colborne
296 Fielden Avenue
Port Colborne, Ontario, L3K 4T6
Tel: 905-834-1668 ext. 500
Email Stephen Thompson