Are you 65 + or an adult with disabilities? Community Support Services of Niagara has launched a grocery delivery program in Port Colborne for you!
Their objective is to support older adults by providing access to groceries during COVID-19 without having to leave their homes.
Some restrictions are in place:
• Clients must be able to pay for groceries with a credit card.
• Must be 65 years of age or older or adult with a disability.
• Unable to get groceries independently, unable to drive, etc.
• Priority will be given to individuals who meet the at-risk category for COVID-19 WITHOUT family within Niagara Region
• Restricted to local grocery store capacity
• No in-store shopping
•Unable to facilitate returns of goods
Interested? Call Darlene at 905-682-3800 ext. 706