Effective end of service Saturday, April 11, 2020, until further notice, Welland Transit will be providing the following levels of service:
· Essential public transportation service in Welland will be operating Monday to Friday inclusive from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· To use this service, a resident needs to call Welland Transit from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at least one day prior to the requested pick-up time, effective Monday, April 13, 2020. Booking for a ride will be accommodated on a ‘first come – first serve basis’ and the request cannot be any further out than two weeks from the date of the call. Please note times are subject to change with notice.
· To book your trip, kindly call 905-735-1700 ext. 3101
· WellTrans service will be available Monday to Friday inclusive from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· To book a trip, kindly call 905-414-7921.
Niagara Region Transit
· Until further notice, all Niagara Region Transit services, which include the Port Colborne Link are operating on the hourly frequency Saturday service Monday to Saturday. For further information, kindly visit niagararegion.ca/transit or call 905-980-6000 ext. 3550.
Port Colborne Community Bus
· The Port Colborne Community service will be suspended until further notice after end of service Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Boarding will take place at the rear doors unless you require a mobility device, which would allow you to board at the front door. There will be no fares required by our customers during this challenging period.
This limited service is for essential trips only, which includes; medical appointments, employment, and weekly grocery store trips.