Meadow Heights Village Profile
Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada
General Site Description
These lots are part of Phase I of the Meadow Heights Village Subdivision in northern Port Colborne.
Phase I includes 56 lots, of which there are 14 remaining. Meadow Heights Village is planned to have five phases, which will total at 413 residential lots, one commercial property, and several municipal parks and fields. Individual lots are being sold by developers to builders for custom design and building detached residential housing. The subdivision is fully serviced, and is within the urban boundary of Port Colborne.
- Generous sized residential lots on quiet, residential streets.
- Property is being sold by developer to builders for custom
home design and construction.
- Each lot comes serviced with residential electric, gas, water,
sanitary sewer, telephone, and coaxial cable service.
- The site is located close to two expressways. It is 12 km
to Highway 406 and 25 km to the Fort Erie bound Queen
Elizabeth Way. Approximate distances to municipal
- Niagara Falls: 13 km
- St. Catharines: 26 km
- Hamilton: 52 km
- Greater Toronto Area: 80 km
- Kitchener-Waterloo: 127 km
- Port Colborne is located 20 to 30 minutes from the Peace
Bridge, which connects to the Interstate Highway System
in Buffalo, New York. From the border, the Buffalo-Niagara
International Airport is a further 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meadow Heights Village and surrounding area is home to
numerous municipal parks and fields.
- Close walking distance to Elm Street Naturalization Site,
which includes leash-free dog park, and walking paths,
Mud Lake Conservation Area, which includes hiking trails,
and the Welland Canals Parkway Trail, part of the 140 km
Greater Niagara Circle Route, a paved, multi-use trail.
- The new Port Colborne Health & Wellness Centre will be
located a five-minutes' drive away. This facility, scheduled
to open in 2012 will include two arenas, an indoor pool,
indoor walking-track, and other recreational features.
- Sugarloaf Marina, southern Niagara's premier public
marina, with over 500 slips, is only a five-minute drive
away. On the shores of Lake Erie, this popular facility
includes full-service boat repair shop, a restaurant, and an
active social calendar.
- Meadowland Height Village is close to public and Catholic
primary schools, including French and English education.
Port Colborne is home to one public and one Catholic high
school, both of which are celebrated for varied curriculum
and active athletics and arts programs
For more information or further assistance, please contact:
General Manager & Director
Economic Development, Tourism & Marketing
City of Port Colborne
296 Fielden Avenue
Port Colborne, Ontario, L3K 4T6
Tel: 905-834-1668 ext. 500
Email Stephen Thompson