Planning Applications

The following forms are available for download in PDF format.  Adobe Acrobat Viewer is required to view these forms and it is available for download FREE from the Adobe Website.

If you applying for an Official Plan Amendment, Zoning By-law Amendment, Plan of Subdivision/Condominium or Consent, please contact the City of Port Colborne, Planning and Development Services Department - Planning Division, to arrange for a pre-consultation meeting. 

All application forms should be printed on 8 1/2 X 14 (legal size) paper for formal submission.  Please note that the documents can be adjusted to the user's desired reading size by using the zoom in and zoom out tools in Adobe Acrobat Viewer.

Minor Variance Application

Consent Application

Zoning Bylaw Amendment Application

Official Plan Amendment Application

Plan of Subdivision/Condominium Application

Site Plan Control Application/Development Agreement

Application for Removal of Holding "H" Provision


Official Plan Amendment


Plan of Subdivision/Condominium