33 Stonebridge Drive Property Profile
33 Stonebridge Drive, Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada 11.69 acres
General Site Description
This site includes a 98,500 square foot industrial building on 11.69 acres of land, located in Port Colborne's Loyalist Industrial Park. Available for lease is 5,000 square feet or more of full service warehouse space. Also available is up to 2,400 square feet of office space. The building was constructed for its current owner, Claire's Delivery Service Ltd. and is being used as a logistics and warehousing hub. The property is zoned for light industrial use and office and warehouse space is currently available.
- 98,500 square foot building on 11.69 acres of industrial land. This site is comprised of two property parcels.
- The 98,500 square foot building includes 5,700 square feet of office space; the remainder is for industrial or warehousing purposes. Maximum ceiling clearance is 31 feet, floor slab thickness is 6 inches. Column spacing is 48 feet by 40 feet.
- Paved, 80 space car park, 40 space truck park.
- 12 dock loading doors with leveller, 3 dock loading doors without leveller, 1 14 foot bay door.
- The building was constructed for its current owner, Claire's Delivery Service Ltd. and is being used as a logistics and warehousing hub.
- Water service at the site is one 300 mm (11.8 inch) line; sanitary sewer at site is one 200 mm (7.9 inch) line.
- Electrical service at site is 27.6 kv. Upgraded service is available.
- Natural gas service at site is one 25 mm (1 inch) pipe.
- A variety of broadband telecommunications are available at the site including fibre and coaxial.
- The site is located close to two expressways. It is 12 km (7.5 miles) from Hwy. 406 which is part of Ontario's sophisticated highway network, and is 25 km (15 miles) from the Queen Elizabeth Way, which offers numerous connections to Western New York. The site is also close to three other provincial highways that serve as secondary transportation routes in Ontario.
- Port Colborne is located 20 to 30 minutes from the Peace Bridge, which connects to the Interstate Highway System in Buffalo, New York.
- A City-owned rail line is adjacent to this site. Rail service can be extended to the site pending permissions and approval.
- Port Colborne is home to numerous port facilities capable of handling oversized cargo. There are several local transportation companies with extensive experience in loading and unloading a wide variety of cargo from ships.
- Port Colborne is located 30 to 40 minutes from the Buffalo International Airport in Buffalo, New York.
- This site is designated Industrial/Employment Area in the City's Official Plan and zoned Light Industrial in the City's Zoning By-law.
- Permitted uses for Light Industrial include: repair shops for automobiles, including body shops, household furnishings, household appliances, commercial appliances; yards for the concealed storage of lumber, brick, cement blocks, materials used for building construction; laundries and dry cleaning plants; cleaning plants; food processing establishments; scientific or medical establishments; general industrial uses; dyers; printers; publishing establishments; ship chandlers; storage warehouses; machine shops; tinsmiths shops; plumbing shops; electrical appliance sales and service establishments; knitting and woollen mills; establishments for the manufacture of stationary, office equipment, household furnishings, appliances, clothing, shoes; assembly plants for the assembling of finished components; transport trucking and/or truck terminal; fabricating; wholesaling and showrooms accessory to the foregoing permitted uses; any public use; water supply outlet.
- Outside storage is permitted only in the rear yard and interior side yard.
- Surrounding land uses:
North: Naturalization area.
East: Light manufacturing facility.
South: Light manufacturing facility.
West: Storage and maintenance facility.
For more information or further assistance, please contact:
General Manager & Director
Economic Development, Tourism & Marketing
City of Port Colborne
296 Fielden Avenue
Port Colborne, Ontario, L3K 4T6
Tel: 905-834-1668 ext. 500
Email Stephen Thompson